Home | Digital Shop | Project Gallery | Faith Forum | Resources | Meet Us | Schedule & Events | Newsletter | Contact

Author Topic: Pharmacy for the Soul  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Dahlia

• Arc Angel

• Creative Faith Studio
Re: Pharmacy for the Soul
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »
I finally got around to reading this thread and love all the journal ideas!  Right now I have 5 journals and I try my best to write in them at least once or twice a month.  The journals I have are 1.)Couple - shared by my husband and I   2.)Josiah   3.)Lucas 4.) Creative - Inspiration/Ideas  5.) Devotional

I really like the idea of the Gratitude journal to add to my collections  :bible:
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."  Hebrews 12:2

Offline Marilee

• Angel Who Doesn't Think She's THAT Chatty

• Resident Digresser
    • Life Thoughts
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 05:58:34 PM »
I finally got around to reading this thread and love all the journal ideas!  Right now I have 5 journals and I try my best to write in them at least once or twice a month.  The journals I have are 1.)Couple - shared by my husband and I   2.)Josiah   3.)Lucas 4.) Creative - Inspiration/Ideas  5.) Devotional

I really like the idea of the Gratitude journal to add to my collections  :bible:

Wow!  Dahlia...that's awesome!  I can't even keep up with writing in one journal!  What a great legacy you're leaving for your kids...and I bet it's great to go back with your dh and share where you've been to see how far you've come!

:usa:

Offline Dahlia

• Arc Angel

• Creative Faith Studio
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 02:52:27 PM »
Yes, we do go back and read it once in awhile!  We started writing in it when were courting up until now. There are some special lessons we write about which is cool because it keeps us from forgetting what the Lord has done and also how much we've grown over the years.  However, we haven't been writing as much as we would like lately due to our busy schedules but, we have it in a certain place where we can easily find it and write when we can. 

I begun both journals to my sons during the first months of my pregnancy and each time I go back to read what I've written to them, it just brings me to tears because I remembered those precious moments and now they're growing up so fast!  I really need to get a fire proof safe!! 
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."  Hebrews 12:2

Offline Karma

• Co-Founder of Faith Sisters
  • Administrator
  • Guardian Angel
  • KreativeKarma
    • The Kreative Korner
  • My Gallery: LOs
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »
OH my gosh! I would have never thought to do a couples journal, what a neat neat neat idea! I wish I would have kept up with things for Hunter... I guess I can restart now, I like the idea of writing it TO him. Thanks for the ideas!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. - Hebrews 11:1