I am so excited to be one of the new designers here at Faith Sisters! I can’t wait to get to know all of you and get involved here! I hope all of you will check out my products in the store and get to know me as well!
So one of the things that I am doing to get involved here is to start a new monthly challenge and I’m excited to introduce it to you today as part of DESIGNER CHALLENGE THURSDAY!
Presenting my SKETCH & SCATTERZ CHALLENGE!
Each month, I will share a sketch with you. You do a layout using the sketch and you will receive one of my SCATTERZ Elements as your posting bonus!
So here is the details for this month’s challenge:
1. Please make a layout based upon this month’s sketch! Feel free to turn it 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, move the pieces around, flip it, turn it into an 8.5″x11″ layout, etc. and you may also add additional elements.
2. You MUST ONLY use products by Faith Sisters Designers (they can be products that were once a part of the store, but aren’t there any longer) unless you are paper scrapping.
3. Post your layout in the Sketch & ScatterZ Gallery (and make sure to credit the kit/designer(s) that you used):
4. Deadline to upload your layout to the gallery is Thursday, September 30th.
5. I will be also posting my challenge in my new SKETCH & SCATTERZ CHALLENGE FORUM. Please post a link to your layout in there as well!
6. If you complete your layout using all the instructions by the deadline – you will receive THIS MONTHLY SCATTERZ Element for FREE: