Part 4 of the faithbooking bedtime storybook for your child.
“For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in your ways;” Psalm 91:11
Write a story about how the Lord has protected your child through an illness, accident or other challenging events.
Example: The Lord is so faithful to protect you, Sylas. I remember the day you fell into our swimming pool and the Lord alerted Grandma Rhonda so she could find you within seconds of you falling. We thank the Lord for rescuing you from drowning that day. The Lord has a special plan for your life and we thank Him for keeping you safe.
Optional: Write about the time the Lord protected you and your family. This will increase the faith of your child and encourage you as well.
Page 4 created with the Faithful Friends Collab found in the Faith Sisters Shop.
Also used was a template from Fiddledeedee, FiddlesticksNumber11
LIMITED TIME CHALLENGE FREEBIE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
*SHARE Your Challenge Layout in the Gallery*
Tips to keep in mind:
1) Do not feel obligated to use every question – select the ones that are most meaningful to you.
2) Find pictures (perhaps only one) that go with the questions. Don’t worry if you don’t have the exact picture for the occasion…
3) Do not worry about writing complete sentences or paragraphs. Bullet journaling a few statements is very acceptable.
4) Also do not worry about spelling or grammar. To feel intimidation about your writing skill is succumbing to a lie from Satan who does not want you or your child to succeed.
5) You may hand write or type this book. Remember, your hand writing is an important part of history, so do not be shy about the “look” of your handwriting.
6) Creativity is not the goal so don’t be concerned about the appearance of your finished work. The most important component is your heartfelt words! Kids only want to know, “What did you say about me?” Stickers and paper are not what they value.
I Chronicles 16:23-24 LB “Let the whole earth sing to the Lord! Each day proclaim the good news that He saves. Publish His glorious deed among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He has does.”
“God Made You Special, a Faithbook for Your Child” by Rhonda Anderson, presented by Kreative Karma.
“Faithbooking” is something that Rhonda Anderson, Co-Founder of Creative Memories, and Founder of Our Memories for Life has always been passionate about. We are pleased that she has allowed us to share her creation for our challenge which is posted once a month until March or April 2017.