Part 3 of the faithbooking bedtime storybook for your child.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Write the details of how your child accepted Christ as Saviour and Lord. If the child is too young to have made that decision yet, write about the child’s prayers and comments he/she has made about Jesus.
Example: Julia receives Christ at age six! While reading at the kitchen counter on April 10th, 1993, our book was about three children praying to receive Jesus into their heart. You turned to us and said, “I want to pray right now to ask Jesus into my heart – can I do that.” We were so excited that I cried tears of joy. You then prayed and asked Jesus to come into your heart and be with you forever. The angels in heaven rejoiced that night as your name was written in the Lambs book of life. Dad and I are filled with joy to know that we will share our life on earth with you AND we will spend eternity together. Praise the Lord!
Example: Even though you are only two years old Laila, you are already demonstrating your love for the Lord. Several times a day you say, “God made me special.” You will also frequently say, “Jesus is with me.”
Optional: Write YOUR own testimony to include for your child. It is important for them to see the circumstances of your salvation. Psalm 145:4 says, “Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts.”
Page 3 created with FRIENDS by Claudi Designs found in the Faith Sisters Shop.
LIMITED TIME CHALLENGE FREEBIE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
*SHARE Your Challenge Layout in the Gallery*
*Chat about this challenge in the comment section below.
Tips to keep in mind:
1) Do not feel obligated to use every question – select the ones that are most meaningful to you.
2) Find pictures (perhaps only one) that go with the questions. Don’t worry if you don’t have the exact picture for the occasion…
3) Do not worry about writing complete sentences or paragraphs. Bullet journaling a few statements is very acceptable.
4) Also do not worry about spelling or grammar. To feel intimidation about your writing skill is succumbing to a lie from Satan who does not want you or your child to succeed.
5) You may hand write or type this book. Remember, your hand writing is an important part of history, so do not be shy about the “look” of your handwriting.
6) Creativity is not the goal so don’t be concerned about the appearance of your finished work. The most important component is your heartfelt words! Kids only want to know, “What did you say about me?” Stickers and paper are not what they value.
Psalm 22:30-31 LB “Future generations will also serve Him. Our children will hear about the wonders of the Lord. His righteous acts will be told to those yet unborn. They will hear about everything He has done.”
“God Made You Special, a Faithbook for Your Child” by Rhonda Anderson, presented by Kreative Karma.
“Faithbooking” is something that Rhonda Anderson, Co-Founder of Creative Memories, and Founder of Our Memories for Life has always been passionate about. We are pleased that she has allowed us to share her creation for our challenge which is posted once a month until January 2017.