Part 2 of the faithbooking bedtime storybook for your child.
“We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.” Romans 12:6
Write about the talents and giftings you see growing in your child. Are they showing leadership, perhaps they are musical or artistic, organized, good at serving and helping, etc.
Example: Sylas, you are such a good helper. Grandpa and I are so impressed with your willingness to serve others and do hard jobs. One day, you helped us pull weeds, pick carrots and beets – then you cleaned all the mud from the vegetables. Next you swept the patio and asked for more jobs. You also do so well helping your mother with your baby brother Ravi. She really appreciates that you listen and obey. We are so proud of you!
Optional: There will be many stories of how the Lord’s gifts and talents are growing in your children. Make as many comments as possible in this category. Our son Joel makes friends easily; our daughter Julia is neat and organized. Janetta has a gift for listening and giving wise advice; Jacob is disciplined and has the heart of a servant.
Page 2 created with FRIENDS by Claudi Designs found in the Faith Sisters Shop.
LIMITED TIME CHALLENGE FREEBIE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
*SHARE Your Challenge Layout in the Gallery*
*Chat about this challenge in THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.
Tips to keep in mind:
1) Do not feel obligated to use every question – select the ones that are most meaningful to you.
2) Find pictures (perhaps only one) that go with the questions. Don’t worry if you don’t have the exact picture for the occasion…
3) Do not worry about writing complete sentences or paragraphs. Bullet journaling a few statements is very acceptable.
4) Also do not worry about spelling or grammar. To feel intimidation about your writing skill is succumbing to a lie from Satan who does not want you or your child to succeed.
5) You may hand write or type this book. Remember, your hand writing is an important part of history, so do not be shy about the “look” of your handwriting.
6) Creativity is not the goal so don’t be concerned about the appearance of your finished work. The most important component is your heartfelt words! Kids only want to know, “What did you say about me?” Stickers and paper are not what they value.
Deuteronomy 4:9 CEV “You must be very careful not to forget the things you have seen God do for you. Keep reminding yourselves, and tell your children and grandchildren as well.”
“God Made You Special, a Faithbook for Your Child” by Rhonda Anderson, presented by Kreative Karma.
“Faithbooking” is something that Rhonda Anderson, Co-Founder of Creative Memories, and Founder of Our Memories for Life has always been passionate about. We are pleased that she has allowed us to share her creation for our challenge which is posted once a month until January 2017.